ONLINE TRADING APPLICATION
We are proud to present our Online Trading Application – FIMA eTrade. With the goal of providing our clients with an additional level of quality and content, our focus was on speed and simplicity in placing orders and reviewing stock exchange information. In addition to issuing a securities trading order on the Zagreb Stock Exchange, we have provided clients with access to developed foreign markets, with direct order placement on the stock market, as well as a range of benefits (e.g. capital gains taxation module).
FIMA eTrade is an application that can be accessed from any device with Internet connection and its basic features include:
- Direct access (for the purpose of placing orders) to the Zagreb Stock Exchange and the world’s leading stock exchanges through the selection of services and multi-currency,
- An insight into real time prices on the Zagreb Stock Exchange showing up to 20 of the best buy/sell bids (market “depth”),
- Update of the positions in the portfolio immediately after the order is executed,
- Automatic Securities Registration Process at the Central Depository and Clearing Company for the purpose of their sale on the Zagreb Stock Exchange,
- Possibility of contacting FIMA Securities’ employees via messages
The following functionalities are available exclusively for eTrade users:
- Keeping records of financial assets in accordance with the Income Tax Ordinance (FIFO Method), calculating capital gains tax with special recognition of non-taxable capital gains, generating the tax form in accordance with the calculation, suitable for sending to the Tax Administration, with the option of personal entry of purchase price data for registered shares (not obtained within FIMA Securities),
- Access to daily capital market reports and periodic analysis of companies,
- Possibility of placing multiple types of orders: limit, stop-limit and iceberg orders,
- Possibility of creating a personalized layout and site functionality through the application’s interactive interface,
- Possibility of placing an order for currency conversion.
Receive our daily capital market report
Be informed about all important events on local and regional capital markets in timely manner! Each day, investment experts at FIMA Securities are preparing an overview of the most interesting information from the Croatian, Slovenian, Romanian and Bulgarian capital markets, which can help you make decisions on investing in securities.